If you came to my house I’d give you a hug and say, “Come in!” This is my internet house so,
“Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here!”
Art doesn’t only happen in the studio, it’s everywhere.
“When I say artist I mean the one who is building things …
some with a brush – some with a shovel — some choose a pen.”
― Jackson Pollack
Isn’t everything in life a type of art?
- Cooking and baking in the kitchen, arranging food, and setting a table. Art.
- Arranging furniture in your house. Yes.
- Fashion. Definitely.
- Movies, books, and plays. Of course.
- Crochet, knitting, and embroidery. Yup.
- Flower arranging. Totally.
- Writing. Without a doubt.
- Photography. Absolutely.
- Painting and drawing? That goes without saying.
The list goes on and on.
So there you have it. I hope you agree!