Has this ever happened to you?
Company is due to arrive in a couple of hours. The food is mostly ready but I still have to shower and change and put on makeup, finish setting the table, etc. — you know, last-minute stuff.
(Ok, I’m not Martha.)
Me (to husband): I don’t think there’s enough food. Is there enough food? I should make something else. Ugh, do I have time?
Husband: It’s fine. I’m sure there’s enough. You always think that.
Me (ignoring husband): Maybe I’ll make something else.
So I open the refrigerator and see what there is. Within the hour I’ve made a few more things. (Can you tell I like an abundant table?)
Now I’m satisfied. And can decide which shade of lipstick to wear and greet my guests in style!
Not kidding. This happens to me constantly.
Appetizers and small dishes
Over 30 easy to make vegetarian recipes
- Appetizers and small dishes perfect for any occasion
- Suitable for any season
- Wholesome, simple ingredients
- Over 20 gluten-free options
- Several vegan options
- Light, healthy options
- Simple and affordable ingredients readily available any time of year
“It will be a lovely table abundant with beautiful, tasty food and good conversation. Guests tend to linger this way, eating a little bit, and then more, their glasses replenished. A little more of this, another morsel of that, and an evening stretches into early morning.”
With over 30 recipes, you’ll have a variety of appetizers and small dishes to choose from
- Carrot and zucchini ribbons for a colorful side dish
- Eggplant layered with vegetables as a new way to serve eggplant
- Cauliflower salad for a creamy and healthy dish
- Red pepper and walnut spread for a spread that goes with everything.
- Cabbage, carrot, and cauliflower, spiced as a crunchy starter
Each recipe in this digital cookbook has a photo so you’ll see how the final dish will look.
(Convenient pdf file. View on your tablet while you make the recipes.)