Here’s a bird wearing glasses tote that will definitely make you smile. And carry all your stuff.
Her name’s Harriet and she’s so stylish in her cat-eye glasses.
I painted her, but she kept squinting at me. So I gave Harriet glasses. She tried on a few pairs, but we settled on these fabulous cat-eyes. After all, she has to watch out for those cats, who are always out to get her.
Perfect for a trip to the library or to a bookstore. Or maybe you’re visiting a café to do some reading? Writing a book? This fun bird tote will happily carry your books, or notebooks, or planners. Anything at all. And maybe a bird wearing glasses will read along with you.
Use the tote for books, but also for groceries, an extra sweater, and anything else you can think of. Classic and versatile, and with straps long enough to carry comfortably as a shoulder bag too. I like to keep a tote in my car, because you never know if you need to stop for something.
- 100% certified organic cotton twill
- Classic light khaki color
- Fabric weight: 8 oz
- Tote measures a roomy 16 x 14 x 5 inches
- Dual straps make it easy to carry
- Open main compartment
- Original bird painting by Ani
- Machine washable, inside out, in cold water
- Best if hung to dry
- Cool iron, inside out, if necessary
- Do not dry clean (save money!)